About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Random Pictures








This is from halloween. I bought Aidan some Superman pajamas about a month before and just decided to use them for his costume.



















Last night in Vegas at the Bellagio. The display was incredible.














Aidan talking to the camera.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Girl, you look STUNNING in that picture! And, how smart of you to use the pjs as a costume. Smart, smart girl!

Sara said...

Glad you had a good time in Vegas. You look beautiful as usual. Aidan is becoming quite the little man..he is adorable.