About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The things I love about Aidan at 20 1/2 months old.

I haven't done this is a while and considering he is growing up so fast, I wanted to post the things I love about Aidan. Of course there are too many to list here, but I will put my top few.

1. When I ask him for a hug, he comes up to me, arms opened wide and says "Aawww". I wonder where he gets that from :)
2. When I ask for a kiss, most of the time he will 'cup my face' and give me a kiss right smack on the lips. So sloppy wet, but oh so sweet.
3. I mentioned this in the last post, but they way he says "Aidoe". You just have to hear it.
4. Now when I ask him a questions he says "Ummmm" and then answers me "Of course I have no idea what the answer is, but it is cute and very intelligent whatever it is"
5. The way he backs up, like a bus, to sit on my lap when I am sitting on the floor with him.
6. The way he says 'Elmo'. It is E E E Elmo. Like he is gearing up for the moment.
7. The way he eats his PB&J sandwhich. He opens it up and licks the inside. So clever.
8. Also when i ask him a question his whole head (along with his voice) gives me the answer. Again you just have to see it.
9. I love how interested he is in everything. Not just his toys, but EVERYTHING.
10. The way he says 'HI' to every single person that walks near us. And if that person does not respond, he keeps saying HI until they do.

3 comments:

Amy McCown said...

Yeah. I am so glad that you posted. I just can not believe how big these boys are getting. Layton eats his PB&J sandwiches the same way. Aideo is very cute.

Cara said...

so sweet!

Lisa Renee said...

Sounds PRECIOUS! Love his nickname and all the pics. You are just beautiful.