About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

First day of Fall!

I think that is today! It is hard to believe that it is fall already. It seems like we just finished celebrating Aidan's first Christmas. But I LOVE fall, so I am excited. Football season is just the best. If only it would bring the cold weather with it. I can't wait.

I just updated my facebook account and I have already had many old college roomates/friends contact me. It has been great to hear from them. I am so bad at keeping in touch so this has been a fun weekend to get caught up with some old friends. Everyone seems to be doing great. I have to say, it is a little hard because everyone is married and happily married I might add (which is completely great!) but you know, its a little tough. Married people, secretly tell me that sometimes you wish you were single and that you are a little jealous of me????? maybe???? Well, a girl can try huh. Everyone should be jealous that I do have the cutest bestest little boy in the world. :) HA - I won that one!

Brett is in the UK. He will be there for more week. Time is actually going pretty quickly because I have been so busy. I am moving in less than two weeks, so my free time is spent packing. I am looking forward to getting settled in the new place and not having to live around boxes anymore. I hope Aidan adjust well to it. He seems to really feel comfortable here, but he will have all of his stuff in the new place so I am sure the transition will be fine.

Right after the move, guess where I get to go????? I am going to see the Miami Dolphins in Houston. We are going to drive down for the day. I CAN'T WAIT. It is going to be so fun to take Aidan to his first dolphins game. I haven't decided what he is going to wear yet. I hear the fans are pretty nice, so he will probably wear his dolphins outfit that Jason got him. I have already started teaching to him clap when I say "Go Dolphins". How fun is that?

Well that is all for now. Aidan goes to school in the morning so I am a free woman for 5 hours. Actually, I will be working during that time, but at least I will not have a one year old crawling all over me trying to touch the computer buttons and deleting my files! Gotta love him! I hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I like the new pic of you and dude. Very cute. You look beautiful as usual.

Hope you are surviving w/o Brett and Aidan is being good for you!

I ordered my To Train a Child book..I'm excited to read it and learn new tips.

Take Care!

Marshall Brown said...

"Hmmm...hmmm...him!"

What's up, Maria?!? Thanks for signing in on my blog! I'm glad to know you're doing well. You have an awesome boy! Kristy and I have three boys ourselves - totally outnumbered!

Good to hear from you! I look forward to reading more updates.

Lisa Renee said...

YEA A POST!!!! SO great to hear from you again! I have been wondering about you lots! Hope the move goes smooth and that you have a wonderful time at the game! I expect to see pictures posted!