About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to normal.

Things are back to normal and back on schedule. Although I have had a fantastic couple of weeks, I am glad to be back home with Aidan and on a normal schedule. Today was the first day being back in town and without company for over 10 days and it hit me. Aidan woke up at 7:00ish and I felt like I had been hit with a brick. He was very good though and took the longest naps he has taken in a long long time. So, I rested most of the day and got some much needed chores done. Now I feel like I am ready to go, got lots to do.

Brett's parents were in town for a few days and they got to spend time with little Aidan. It was a nice time. Then we left for Vegas. They were also in Vegas with us, diffirent hotel though. We had a good time and I got to see Stomp Out Loud. Highly recommended in Vegas, very very good show. Oh, and i won money. Always a plus. Then this past weekend, I spent time with some girlfriends I had not seen in quite a while. I had such a nice weekend with them. It was like we haven't been a part one day although we had been apart for 4 years. It was a great weekend of girl time. Aidan got to spend the weekend with his daddy. I think they had a good time together. After a weekend with Brett, Aidan seems like more of a little guy. Its hard to explain, its just funny.

Well I am back with my little man and life is good.

4 comments:

Sara said...

The weekend was fun! Glad Aidan is behaving for you...is he eating any more table food??

Amy McCown said...

Hey. I am traing to get caught up on all of my blogging. I am glad that you had fun on your trip. It is always nice to get away and it gives dad a picture of how much work this really is. Amy D. told me that Cale and Aidan are in the same class at Sunshine Shcool. I hope that he is enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

Mia,
Blast from the past. This is Ryan Smith. You know, your favorite TNT boy. LOL. Jennifer gave me your blog site. Your boy looks amazing! Do you have a facebook account? Look me up or email me at ryan@pvcc.org.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.