About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Busy

Aidan is asleep. I always try to spend this time doing stuff that I can't really do when he is awake and following me around the house. He requires so much attention right now that even surfing the internet, working, or just emailing is kinda hard. So I thought I would blog during this time. He is almost a year old. I just can't believe it has been a year. It is kinda busy right now, not so much with work, but with personal things. Getting ready for Aidan's party on Saturday. Brett needs to move stuff out of his old house this weekend. I am moving some stuff out and giving them to my parents, so both places need packing attention. Aidan's other set of grandparents are coming next thursday (on aidan's bday) then we (brett and I and his parents) are going to vegas next sunday. My parents will be here to stay with Aidan and of course my mom likes a clean house so I need to clean before she gets here. Then after vegas, my college roomates are coming in town for the weekend which I am SOOOO excited for. So needless to say, August is kinda busy. Luckily I do not officially move until early October so I have plenty of time to get things done. And although I am known for procrastinating, I am really trying to stay on top of things this time around. Ha, we will see how long that last!! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Like your new blog. You are busy this month!! Can't wait to catch up with you in a couple of weeks!

Lisa Renee said...

YEA! I am just now finding this. I will have to re-route you on my blogroll! I want to see pics from Aidan's party! Hope you have a great time in vegas. Love your guts and miss your face!