About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Friday, August 3, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Sara!

First Memory: Playing at home in Atlanta (probably 2.5 years old)

First Real Kiss: A boy at church. We snuck behind the playground shed. (I hope my parents are not reading this:)

First Love: 8th grade. Eric Posivick. He wore polo and was HOT. We dated for a whole two weeks and then his friend came up to me and said "Eric wants to break up with you". I don't think i will ever recover.

First Concert: 10th grade. Def Leppard. Went with my brother and Ally and all of there college friends. I was in heaven.

First thought in the Morning: "Was that Aidan or was I dreaming?"

First Best Friend: Jenny Kennedy from church

Last Food you ate: Bagel at Einsteins. My favorite coffee place.

Last CD Purchased: Brett bought me Rihanna (sp).

Last Good book you read: I cannot remember the last time i finished a book. I keep starting a new one. That is my goal for vacation.

Last time you cried: Yesterday. I read Ethan Powell's blog. Makes me appreciate Aidan's good health every day.

Last time "I love you" said: To Aidan last night when I put him to bed. I can't wait for him to say it back :)

Last funny thing you did: Tickle Aidan. He thinks it is funny.

I tag anyone who reads this who has not done this before. Let me know if it is on your blog :)

No comments: