About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Quote for the Day!

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

I have heard this before, but for some reason it stuck with me today. It was actually on a tshirt worn by many college students at a trial of their former classmate who was killed by a drunk driver. Sad story, yes. But the quote just made me think of my day. I am having the best day with Aidan. (I just heard a crash in the other room which means he is into something he shouldn't be) but still, it is a good day. We are often reminded that life is short and we should cherish our days with family and friends and I always forget that. But today I am enjoying my day. I hope everyone else is having a great day too!

Oh Happy Halloween. I will post pics soon of Aidan. I am looking forward to next year when he can tell me what he wants to be for halloween cuz I have zero imagination for this holiday.

:)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Love this post, and how true! Glad you had such a good day :)