About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Steps

I forgot to tell everyone the other day, but BIG news in Aidan's world. He took his first steps without holding on to anything. It was like everyone said, he just did it. He giggled the entire few steps then plopped down. He keeps doing only that cuz he realizes that he can get to his destination faster if he crawls.

I will update when he is fully walking, but it is so fun watching him try.

:)

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Woo-hoo! What fun! :)

Sara said...

The fun now begins!!

Amy McCown said...

The first steps are fun. I love watching Layton toddle across the room and then just plop on the floor.

Cara said...

Yay Aidan! Mom...put everything of value waist high or higher! :)

Jenn said...

Look out Maria...once he walks, then he can walk to the furniture that he wants to climb onto and pull it on his cute little head...yes, Parker did it last week so we know, firsthand how fun it is to anchor down furniture. I bet he is just sooo cute walking! Get lots of video!

Unknown said...

Maria, Maria. I finally found you. That's awesome about walking. My mom said my little guy stood on his own the other day. How goes it in Maria world?

Lisa said...

Go Aidan! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!