About Me

Dallas, Texas
This blog seems to be easier to update than my website. So I created this one instead. Hopefully, I can keep it updated a little more. Aidan, my son, is almost a year old and I am thankful for him everyday, even when he doesn't obey me. He is a terrific little guy. He keeps me happy.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aidan is HUGE!

I took Aidan to the doctor on Friday for his two year check up. The first funny thing was I took off his clothes for the exam and then decided to give him a fresh diaper so he was standing there naked and the nurse opened to door to have Aidan leave to get weighed. So my little man runs out in the hallway in his cute little birthday suite to get his weight. SOOO FUNNY. I wish I had a camera. Aidan was in such a good mood that morning. He layed down for the doctor to do the exam, he smiled and said hi to everyone. Then I had to take him to get his blood taken and I thought okay here we go, he is going to start screaming, but nope, he just sat in my lap while the nurses took his blood and didn't make a peep. The nurses were so amazed by him as was I. He really is unpredictable on how he will act, but these times when he is in such a good mood makes life so easy.

So, about Aidan being huge. He weighs 34.6 lbs, 37" long. Over 95th percentile for both which they say is off the charts. So I have a big boy on my hands. That would be the reason I can not carry him around a lot. The kid is heavy.

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh to have the freedom to run around naked, and it be considered cute and funny rather than creepy and illegal.... :)

Sara said...

Whoah...big boy!!! Laura is 4 and only weighs 34 lb and is 35 inches tall!!! Yep, he's big!!

Andrea said...

Wow, no tears at a blood draw. That is like the best thing ever. Yay for the big guy.

What happened with daycare?

Lisa Renee said...

WOW! I just took Ty and O late for their four and two year shots (they will be five and three in another month) and Ty ran under the place where the doctor's stool goes yelling "NEVER!!" I had to laugh as sad as it was. O started to cry until she saw a snow white sticker but made sure to give the nurse a mean look! She is TRENT ALL OVER!

Lisa Renee said...

Oh yeah, and he IS HUGE! O weighed in at 26 lbs and is almost three years old! She is still low but at least on the chart these days. I wish I could meet and hug your little dude. I think a visit to L-town is in order and LONG OVERDUE!